XERS! USE CODE: BOOTCAMP19 FOR FREE REGISTRATION
When you walk into a room, what story follows you? What are you known for? Does the way you “show up” in the world align to the impression you want to leave with people? Whether you’re exploring a career change, seeking a promotion, launching a new business, or looking to level-up your social impact, your personal brand should clearly communicate who you are, where you’re going, and the value you bring.
At "Purpose Driven Personal Branding," Tammy Belton-Davis will share key strategies and techniques to help you define your personal brand in a strategic, intentional way.
BRANDING LESSONS YOU'LL LEARN
- Why a personal brand is vital for developing your career and business opportunities
- The importance of developing a personal brand that aligns to your goals and passions
- How to send a consistent brand message online and in-person
- What to do when you make a mistake that hurts your reputation & how to recover
- After the 1-hour workshop, we’ll head to the “Level Two” of Trio for an end-of week mixer where you can flex your newfound brand among other driven professionals.
WHAT ELSE IS IN STORE
- Fun networking exercises
- A free professional headshot (choose any fun backdrop in the room)
- An opportunity to unwind in a professional environment
- Mixing and mingling with the instructors and business leaders who’ve helped FUEL make this year’s Professional Development Bootcamp possible
- Set your year off right by identifying your desired personal brand and rub elbows with the folks who might be your new best friends or clients.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
With a background spanning over two decades in government, education and public relations, Tammy Belton-Davis launched Athena Communications ten years ago with a focus on public relations and governmental affairs serving diverse client partners across industries. In 2016 Tammy founded the Athena Speakers Bureau, a bureau of thought leaders and experts dedicated to connecting transforming messages for building communities and people.
With deep roots in the city she loves, Tammy serves on a number of community boards, supports transformational projects, and actively volunteers with several local organizations. Most recently, her firm was awarded the Diversity in Business award by the Milwaukee Business Journal and she is a past recipient of the Center of Change leadership award by the Gold Standard MKE and featured as a 2018 MPS distinguished alumni.
A proud graduate of Alverno College with a degree in Professional Communications, in 2017 she was inducted in to Alverno's Vanguard Society, the highest honor bestowed upon an alumnus.